The Luxury E4 Backpack from Latitude 64 is here and better than ever. It's a sleeker, less bulky version of Latitude's popular E3 Luxury Backpack. This large backpack was made to carry approximately 20 discs but can hold around 30 discs if all compartments are used for discs. It has a large storage compartment that can fit your favorite hoodie and has five additional pockets for storage. It also has a large drink holder and umbrella holder. This bag is perfect for golfers who like to have all of their gear on hand at anytime. Latitude 64 explains" We take disc golf gear seriously. And if You take disc golf seriously, this is the bag for you."
- Made to carry approximately 20 discs. It can carry over 30 discs if all compartments are used for discs.
- Bottle holder for up to 1.5 liters/50 oz.
- Front pocket suitable for towels or gloves.
- Side pocket for wallet, keys, etc.
- Two side pockets, one on each side for rule book, nuts, candy, or other things needed for long rounds and tournaments.
- Large side pocket inside of putter pocket, suitable for backup discs.
- Large top pocket for extra water, clothing, rain gear.
- Putter pocket on the side with room for two putters.
- Mini disc slot outside the putter pocket.
- The lid that closes the bag for travel also has room for two discs.
- The main disc compartment has an adjustable divider for the discs.
- Umbrella holder.
- The large top pocket has a special slot for cell phones.
- The bag has two large plastic ridges along the bottom, reducing the wear and tear of the fabric.
- The inside bottom of the bag has a sheet of plastic protecting it from moisture coming in from beneath.
- Premium SBS Zippers.
Discs and water bottle are NOT included.*Rain cover is sold separately.