The Latitude 64 Core Pro Backpack is a larger, upgraded version of Latitude's Core Backpack. Latitude added a putter pouch, two large side pockets and a jumbo storage compartment. The Core Pro is sturdier than the Core backpack and has some plastic feet on its bottom for extra stability. The main compartment holds 18 discs and the putter pouch can accommodate two to four discs, so this bag can comfortably hold twenty of your favorite molds. It weighs just under four pounds which makes it a great option if you want a large, lightweight backpack.
- Main disc compartment holds up to 18 discs depending on molds.
- Top putter compartment. Holds two discs.
- Top compartment for extra discs, extra clothing, towels, etc. Also contains inner pocket for your valuables.
- Two multi-use side pockets. Good for water bottles, discs, towels, extra clothing, etc.
- Elastic mini pocket at the top side.
- Pen holder at the top side.
- Padded straps and back panel.
- Water repellent fabric.
- Heavy duty feet underneath to reduce wear and tear.
- Premium SBS Zippers.
Discs and water bottle are NOT included.